Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crossing the line

Last night represented my first foray into pasteurized dairy since the beginning of my no dairy experiment. Bacon cheeseburger meatzza with Trader Joe's New Zealand Grass-Fed Cheddar.

To me, this is the first of 2 semi-drastic changes I plan to attempt in an immunodigestive sense. And yes, I just made that word up.

The pasteurized, fermented cheese has yet posed no issue whatsoever.

A few more days, and I will eat fermented conventional dairy. While I think this is nutritionally inferior to grass-fed, I don't think there's going to be any difference in my ability to process/digest it.

Then, the final frontier, which is unfermented, pasteurized dairy. I am looking forward to heavy cream in my coffee.

The news, so far, is no news. Haven't felt anything but great. Which is what I hoped would happen from the beginning of the experiment. And I've made cheese more of a compliment to the main course at meals, rather than the main course itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment