Saturday, February 6, 2010

Common objection...

One common objection that always seems to be made when I tell people the hows and whys of my dietary and fitness lifestyle is that tribal people all died too young to know whether they would have died from Coronary Heart Disease (although post-mortem atherosclerosis data, for one should negate that issue).

I've been putting off gathering data to refute this claim, which I know to be false from several anthropological studies I've seen and read first hand, but it looks like it's already been done in a great post by Don at Primal Wisdom, and I don't see any reason to repeat the effort when the internets make it so easy to just post a link.

Slightly snowed in at the moment, so further posting is a possibility. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment